Designed to be used as a post-evisceration stent to provide a smooth surface for the eyelids, protect the surgical closure and maintain socket integrity during the healing process. Our steep radius design vaults over the eviscerated globe and reduces the possibility of central pressure, blanching, and tissue necrosis.
Available in 4 sizes:
- Pediatric (18x14mm) designed for infants or small contracted sockets.
- Small (21x18mm) designed for children and small adults.
- Medium (22x21mm) designed for women and smaller male globes.
- Large (24x22mm) designed for men with larger globes.
- Assortment (2 small, 6 medium 2 large)